1.1 – Purpose
Our mission is to help multifamily industry professionals connect and foster relationships with each other in an online setting. Our services are designed to promote fellowship and build trust among both management personnel and employees of companies that provide goods and services to aid in management operations.
1.2 – Agreement
You agree that by clicking “Submit”, you are entering into a legally binding agreement. This “Agreement” includes these Terms of Service and other terms that may be displayed each time you post in the Pro Forum section of the site.
2.1 – Service Eligibility
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) you are a current employee of an “MHF Certified Member” company of your local National Apartment Association (NAA) affiliate; (3) you will have only one Multihousing Friends account which must be in your real name; and (4) you are not already restricted by Multihousing Friends from using the Services.
“Minimum Age” means (a) 18 years old for the People’s Republic of China, (b) 16 years old for the Netherlands, (c) 14 years old for the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia and South Korea, and (d) 13 years old for all other countries. An exception to this is, if local law requires that you must be older in order for Multihousing Friends to lawfully provide access to you, then the Minimum Age defers to the older age. The Services are not permitted to be used by anyone under the age of 13.
2.2 – Your Membership
Your account belongs to only you. You agree to: (1) try to select a sufficiently strong password; (2) keep said password secure and confidential; and (3) follow local law and the Dos and Don’ts section below. Your account and the use of it are your responsibility, unless you have notified Multihousing Friends (via the proper channel) regarding misuse or a compromise of your login credentials.
If you believe your account has been accessed by someone other than you, without your authorization, you may contact Multihousing Friends at any time at email@example.com
2.3 – Notices and Service Messages
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) an email sent to an address you provided, or (2) through other means including mobile number, mail, or any other means of contact should these be collected from you in the future. You agree to keep your accurate contact information up to date.You will not provide contact information that is not your own.
Our Services allow sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, your bio on articles you author in the Learning Center, and through posts you author in the Pro Forum. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or, if public, by Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., changing the default setting for allowing other Members to contact you via the email address you provide).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
Multihousing Friends or You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. Violation of these Terms, including any actions specified in section 4.1, will be considered grounds for termination. Termination means that you no longer retain the right to access and/or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Current Members’ and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent that this information is copied or re-shared prior to termination.
4. MultihousingFriends “DOs” and DON’Ts”
4.1 – Do’s. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable local laws;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
4.2 – Don’ts. You agree that you will not:
- Act in such a way as is dishonest, unprofessional or abusive, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, objectionable, or offensive content;
- Create a false identity to use on the Services, whether for malicious intent or otherwise;
- Add content that not applicable for a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Multihousing Friends);
- Misrepresent your current or previous job title, qualifications or experience;
- Use a profile image that you do not own and/or is not a likeness of yourself;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another’s account;Harass, abuse or intimidate another person via the Services, whether they are a Member or not;
- Send spam or other unwelcome communications to others;Divulge information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others, including that of your employer, co-workers or clients);
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including patents and trademarks;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of Multihousing Friends;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising of your company;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, malware or any other malicious code, regardless of intent;
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on Multihousing Friends in connection with a competitive service (as determined by Multihousing Friends);
- Copy, modify or create works derivative of Multihousing Friends, the Services or any technology related to such;
- Imply or declare that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Multihousing Friends or the Arizona Multihousing Association without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Remove any copyright and/or trademark displayed on the Services, either belonging to Multihousing Friends or the Arizona Multihousing Association;
- Block, remove or negate any advertisement displayed on the Services;
- Use the Services to share other Members’ information or the information of others without their express consent;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by MultihousingFriends;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Engage in willful interference of the operation of the Services including but not limited to planting of malware or participation in DDoS attacks.